Salomon X-Trail Malaysia Series 2021
Salomon X-Trail Malaysia Series 2021 is co-organized by 10 Senses, MMTF Consultant, Grit Event Management, Total Sports Solutions and Actife Style Concept.
Salomon X-Trail Malaysia Series 2021 is a series of 5 Cross Country races which will be held in 5 states namely Putrajaya, Perak, Sarawak, Melaka and Penang. Each race will have 2 distances albeit the 10KM and 21KM.
The main objective for the organization of Salomon X-Trail Malaysia Series 2021 is to revive the sports of cross country here in Malaysia besides encouraging Malaysians to lead a healthy lifestyle via the run movement whilst fostering unity of all races.
What is “Cross Country”
- The Rules and Tradition of Cross Country Running Emerged in Britain with the 1stNational Competition in 1876.
- Is A Race Which Teams and Individuals Run A Race On Open-Air Courses Over Natural Terrain Such As Dirt or Grass.
- The Runners Are Referred To As Harriers.
- The Course May Include Surfaces Of Grass and Earth, Pass Through Woodlands and Open Country and Include Hill, Flat Ground and Sometimes On Gravel Road.
- Runners Are Judged On Individual Times and Teams By A Point Scoring Method.
- Cross Country Running Is Under The Umbrella Sport of Athletics, Hence the Rules Governed By IAAF Is Adhered to.
- Founded in 1947 by Francois Salomon, Salomon has become a global leader in outdoor sports, with diverse range of products that enable one to play outside 365 days per year.
- It’s a brand synonymous with hiking, climbing, alpine skiing, snow-boarding, adventure racing and trail running.
- Salomon has the perfect product range that meets the call of outdoors.
- In wanting to revive the sports of cross country running in Malaysia, we believe that there is no better brand than Salomon in bringing those states of mind together for that purpose.